Saturday, May 16, 2009

I still got BS game

I thought I had used up all my "sweet" BS lines back in high school when taking the AP exams and such, but I was wrong. I pulled some of that stuff out for my metaphor paper. I still got game, yo. Sad thing is now in my old(er) age, I kind of believe it.

Last night I presented my "SO" paper at the LGSA Squibfest and Graduation Celebration. That was nice to do. We went out to Zeitgeist afterwards and I intimidated a big bouncer named Ryan. Well, I may have the agent and patient reversed.

Got my squibs bound. It makes you feel really smart. Highly recommended.

I heard this student talking about something from high school...what was it? Something about clothing lines? And he said, "...and if you were the wealth, then you'd have [something]." I didn't catch it all, but it was consistent with things I had found in my research. "That cafe is so the cool beans" and "He is the so sexy oozing man" and "That is so the kawaii" (or something like that) and "he is the so cute"

No comments:

Post a Comment